Sunday, September 20, 2009

Watch Faces

I only have 5 watch faces left total. See below.
Please contact me if you'd like to special order any watch faces, at an additional cost.
These are the watch faces that are currently in stock.
-unless otherwise noted
Please contact me if you would like to see bigger pictures/better description.

Please note these are on a first come, first served basis.
When choosing your watch face, refer to the number in the left upper corner of each selection.

#1: completely out of stock
#2 out of stock: all colors



#3 out of stock: all colors
 #4 OUT OF STOCK
Selection 5 and 6 watch faces are a smaller size of selection 3 and 4.

#5 out of stock: black and white
#5: 2 left in red, 1 left in pink and lime.
#6 out of stock: all colors
#7: out of stock
#8: Out of stock: all colors

#9 out of stock
#10 out of stock: white
Only 1 available in red:
Watch Faces
Specify color(s):
I apologize for  the stock being so low due to closing my shop. If you have a special order, and do not mind paying a little extra for shipping, please contact me. I can place a special order just for you.