Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sizing

Watch Bands:
To get the perfect watch band size for you, send me your tight wrist measurement in inches. Also, let me know if you prefer a snug or loose fit. If you are not purchasing your watch face from me, let me know the length of your watch face. I do my watch sizing a special way because some beads are larger than others.
If you are ordering as a gift, simply measure your own wrist, and compare the recipient to you. If it doesn't fit the recipient, all you have to do is ship it back to me and I will resize it for free.
Bracelets:
To get the perfect bracelet size for you, send me your tight wrist measurement in inches. Also, let me know if you prefer a snug or loose fit. I do my bracelet sizing a special way because some beads are larger than others.
Headbands:
One size fits all.
My headbands are made for women, but they also fit children 6 months and older.
Rings:
Available in normal ring sizes.
Click here to figure out your ring size.
Necklaces:
Chains are available in 25 or 30 inches depending on your preference.

If you are unsure what size you need, please email me. I am always happy to help you!

Please note that some beads may be slightly different from the pictures posted to accommodate different sizes.